We make sure to provide a consistent environment for our residents to grow within, and give them opportunities to further develop their social abilities while living their best lives.
In addition, we make sure that behavioral medications are reassessed regularly to accommodate a resident's needs.
Assistance with special needs
We make sure that our residents are kept safe and away from those that want to gain at their expense. With our controlled access campus, we make sure that loiterers are not targeting your loved ones.
In addition, we make sure that medication needs are reassessed regularly to accommodate a resident optimally.
Respite care and adult day care
We welcome temporary stays. If you are going on vacation and need assistance caring for your loved ones, we can help.
We provide three meals and three snacks each day following dietician approved plans. In addition, we provide weekly religious services, physical therapy, and social services.
We help our residents with:
- Dietician approved and monitored meals and snacks
- Peer support
- Medication management
- Access to physical and occupational therapy
- Weekly religious services
- Physical and social activities
- Access to community-based services
- Access to transportation to medical appointments
- Home health and hospice — available as needed